Business Development, Marketing Strategy and Customer Success
Marketing and sales leader with more than eight years of experience working with top-producing real estate agents and high net worth clients in the luxury real estate market. At Brokerage Engine, my team of developers, analysts, marketers and support specialists help brokers transform their business into the Brokerage Engine platform and on to a brighter, more productive future.
Senior Implementation Manager
San Antonio, Texas
September 2018 – Present
As hire #1 to develop and lead Sales and Implementation teams, I have the fortune of meeting brokers from around the country, teaching the benefits of Brokerage Engine for modern brokerages, and setting them on a path to success with the rollout of their instance.
In just our first 24 months as a company, we’ve successfully onboarded over 30 companies ranging in size from 8 to 800+ agents.
We deliver industry-leading account management support through extensive product knowledge and industry insights, resulting in zero customer churn.
We know how to get clients on fast. Through our refined implementation framework, we can have your entire business transitioned, trained and using the software in just 4-6 weeks.
Senior Brand Manager
Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty
February 2016 – January 2019
- Secured several lucrative sales and marketing partnerships valued between $37mm and $54mm.
- Executed local, national and global marketing campaigns with budgets ranging from $100 to $100,000.
- Project management of all new software platform business initiatives for over 50 staff members and over 400 real estate agents.
- Oversaw marketing strategy and operations for two affiliate branch offices, contributing to a 2017-2018 sales volume increase of 23% over the previous year.
- Recruited, onboarded and developed over 40 top sales talents within our offices.
- Conceptualize and design marketing collateral or campaigns for over 325 high-end home sales.
Marketing and Vendor Manager
El Dorado Hills Realty
El Dorado Hills, California
June 2012 – January 2016
- Design and execution of online, print, and broadcast advertising campaigns.
- Implemented Salesforce CRM and lead generation plan that included email/SMS marketing, calling and online retargeting.
- Secured multi-million dollar contract with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development accounting for 60% of the company’s annual revenues.