Business Development, Marketing Strategy and Customer Success
Marketing and sales leader with more than eight years of experience working with top-producing real estate agents and high net worth clients in the luxury real estate market. At Brokerage Engine, my team of developers, analysts, marketers and support specialists help brokers transform their business into the Brokerage Engine platform and on to a brighter, more productive future.
Senior Implementation Manager
San Antonio, Texas
September 2018 – Present
As hire #1 to develop and lead Sales and Implementation teams, I have the fortune of meeting brokers from around the country, teaching the benefits of Brokerage Engine for modern brokerages, and setting them on a path to success with the rollout of their instance.
In just our first 24 months as a company, we’ve successfully onboarded over 30 companies ranging in size from 8 to 800+ agents.
We deliver industry-leading account management support through extensive product knowledge and industry insights, resulting in zero customer churn.
We know how to get clients on fast. Through our refined implementation framework, we can have your entire business transitioned, trained and using the software in just 4-6 weeks.
Senior Brand Manager
Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty
February 2016 – January 2019
- Manage marketing strategy and operations for two affiliate branches of the world’s most recognized luxury real estate brand, with responsibility for driving a 2016 sales volume in excess of $1.4B, a 23% increase over the previous year (number ten brokerage firm statewide).
- Worked with the company’s broker and Scrum (PSM) lead to develop a customized CRM and marketing suite by outlining feature specifications and incorporating them into the overall project roadmap, and by managing QA testing and feedback after deployment to select agents (78% adoption rate since Fall 2016 launch).
- Secured an exclusive $54MM sales and marketing contract for The Arts Residences, a 66-condo high-rise development in San Antonio, and a $37MM sales/marketing contract for the Hotel Mirabeau in Austin by developing the winning sales proposals and coaching my agents who were pursuing the contract on what our company could offer the development’s investors.
- Coordinate with exclusive national and global marketing partners to develop integrated marketing plans which maximize exposure. Examples include the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and Financial Times.
- Recruited, onboarded and developed top sales talent within our offices, experiencing a 34% increase in production within the last 24 months (Feb. 2016 to Present) versus the same time period prior to my arrival.
El Dorado Hills Realty
El Dorado Hills, California
June 2012 – January 2016
- Served as lead marketer and vendor management professional for 10-person boutique luxury brokerage, with responsibility for the design and execution of online, print, and broadcast advertising campaigns targeting buyers, sellers, and agents across the Sacramento region.
- Directed the total rebranding of the Platinum Group Real Estate Investments brokerage from a broad-spectrum brand to a region-specific operation, including creation of brand elements such as logos, flyers, websites, direct mail campaigns, and social media strategy.
- Increased qualified lead production by 84% and closed sales of more than $45MM, with an additional $22MM in active pipeline upon departure. By implementing Salesforce CRM within the organization and a prospect follow-up plan that included email/SMS marketing, retargeting of online ads and telephone calls.
- Secured a 5-year, $15MM contract with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development positioning the company as a listing broker for HUD foreclosures in four California counties. (HUD account comprises of 60% of the company’s annual revenues).